Dancing for Pleasure at The Abbey Hotel Donegal Town
22nd November 2015
Join us this November in the Abbey Hotel Donegal for another fun filled four days of Dancing for
Our professional dance teachers have many years of experience and will be on hand each day to give professional tuition.
Josphine and Jim Tinneny will teach dances like Quickstep, Slow Waltz, Tango, Jive, Old Time Waltz, and the Cha Cha Cha.
All levels of experience are welcome and a fun and relaxing time is guaranteed. After the days tuition there will be nightly entertainment and dancing to live bands each evening.
For more information on packages and bookings please contact Shona on +353 87 9060126
- 4 Nights Accommodation with full Irish Breakfast
- 4 Dinners in the award winning Market House Restaurant
- Daily tuition from Professional Dancers Josephine and Jim Tinneny
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee & Scone voucher to use on arrival
- Relax after a long day dancing with complementary use of the Leisure facilities including Spa, Sauna, and Steam Room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free Parking for the duration of your stay
- Nightly entertainment in the Abbey Hotel with dancing to top live bands
Package Price €239 pps
Bus Eireann coaches stop directly outside hotel
November 22rd- 26th
For Bookings Contact Shona Tinneny 00353 87 9060126
Or reception 00353 74 9721014